Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mother's Day Makeover Revealed! How Christine went from Super-Mom to Super-Model in one Afternoon.

"Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for the wonderful news today. I started blushing when I was telling my family about this exciting experience. The mind spins!"

- Christine Guillot, Upon discovering she was the winner of the 2011 Mother's Day Makeover Contest


This is Christine before her day of beauty and pampering began. As you can see, she is lovely. Just a little tired from chasing her three year old son around. She mentioned her skin felt congested and her hair was coarse and frizzy.


This is Christine after. She had a Signature Facial, brow arch and hand treatment (plus a little nap) at Suite 300 Skin Care. When Christine arrived at Fredericks Beauty Salon, I hooked her up with a Brazilian Blowout, haircut and feather extensions.

As you can see, she looks as good as she feels.

What a difference a day makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment